– Sour cream – 70 g
– Chicken eggs – 2 PCs.
Vanillin — on the tip of a knife
– Sugar – 1 tbsp
– Vodka – 2 tablespoons
– Powdered sugar
– Vegetable oil – 300 ml
1. In capacity beat eggs with sugar and vanilla, add sour cream and vodka and thoroughly mixed.
2. Gasim vinegar soda and also add to the dough.
3. In the resulting mass gradually add the flour, carefully mixing all the ingredients. The dough should get a homogeneous and should not stick to your hands.
4. Divide the dough into equal number of parts. Each piece thinly roll out and cut into strips with a length of 8-10 cm and a width of 3 centimeters. Along the middle of each strip make a cut, but before reaching the edges at 0.5 cm.
5. One of the tips of the threading strip inside the slit – the result is something like a bow.
6. In a pan pour vegetable oil and heat it on gas until bubbles.
7. In boiling oil drop bows 4-5 pieces from all sides evenly fry them until Golden brown. Then take out with a slotted spoon, put first on a napkin to remove excess oil, then place on a platter and sprinkle with powdered sugar.