Yogurt — 200 g
Chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
1 Cup sugar
Soda — 1 tsp.
Vanilla — to taste
Flour — 6 tbsp
Cocoa — 3 tbsp
Sour cream — 200 grams (cream)
Sugar — 1 Cup (cream)
Milk — 100 grams (glaze)
Sugar — 4 tbsp (glaze)
Cocoa 2 tablespoons (glaze)
Butter — 1 tbsp (glaze)
1. RUB the eggs with sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Pour kefir, add the flour and slaked vinegar soda. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide the dough into 2 parts. In one part add cocoa. Put the dough into molds and bake in preheated oven for 2 cakes. White cake cut into cubes.
3. Dip each cube in sour cream.
4. To prepare the cream, mix sour cream and sugar. Lubricate sour cream chocolate cake and put it on a slide cubes of white cake.
5. To make the glaze, pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add sugar, cocoa and cook for 4 minutes. Add butter and cook 3 minutes.
6. Pour the prepared cake frosting.
7. Instead of icing the cake you can sprinkle grated chocolate.