Cooking time: 3 hours 0 min
I want to tell you how to cook a birthday cake for teen girl. Today’s youth prefers delicate and fashionable appearance. So we will have some delicious and light cake with berries!
Description of preparation:
This birthday cake teen girl in home preparing easy and pleasant. The main thing is to use a good mixer, then the eggs well whipped, and a biscuit will make air. The same applies to cream – whipped cream doing wonders with him! Try it, your daughter will tell you “thank you”!
On the holiday table / birthday
Berries / Strawberries / Milk products / Cheese
Pastries / Cakes
- Sugar — 250 Grams (third movement – in the dough, the rest in cream)
- Cottage Cheese — 250 Grams
- Sour Cream — 240 Grams
- Cream — 300 G
- Strawberry — 500 Grams
- Gelatin — 16 Grams
- Flour — 75 Grams
- Butter — 80 Grams
- Jelly — 1 Piece (1 packet jelly red/pink color)
- Eggs — 2 Pieces
Number of servings: 6-8
How to make a “birthday Cake for teen girl”
2. Gelatin soak in water, as indicated on the package. Strawberries triturated in puree. Leave 10-20 berries for decoration. Strawberry puree add to gelatin, the remaining sugar. On low heat and keep until gelatin and sugar dissolves. Do not boil!
4. Prepare the cream. In the remaining berry mixture add grated cheese, softened butter, sour cream and whipped cream. You can add some berries into the cream. Squash them on top of the biscuit and leave to harden.