oil 1 packet (200g)
eggs 3 pieces
sugar 0.5 Cup
the ripe banana 2 PCs
12 small strawberries
baking powder 6g
soda quarter teaspoon
vanilla sugar 1 TS
1. Beat the butter with sugar.
2. Add eggs, beat, add vanilla sugar.
3. Banana mash with a fork, finely chop strawberries.
4. Continuing to whisk, gradually add the bananas.
5. Add flour mixed with soda and baking powder.
6. I placed the paper trays in nebularia))). Pour the dough. Top it with sliced strawberries. One little berry is one muffin.
7. Bake approximately 20 minutes at 180 g.
2. BASKETS STUFFED WITH COTTAGE CHEESE AND STRAWBERRIES
oil 180 g
flour 2.5 cups
sour cream 2 tbsp.
baking powder 1 tsp.
strawberry 250 g
cottage cheese 400 g
egg 1 PC.
sugar 150 g
canned apricots in syrup
jelly 50 g
HOW TO COOK
Oil chopped with a knife with flour, grind hands to a state of crumbs. Sour cream mixed with baking powder when it is foamy, pour in the dough, knead to form a soft ball. Put into the cold for 30 min.
For the filling, whisk the egg with sugar and curd.If the filling is too thick, you can add the syrup from canned apricots.
Chilled roll out the dough into the reservoir, cut out circles of suitable size and placed in the molds, tightly hugs the sides and bottom, the bottom pinned plug.
In the pastry overlay cream filled tarts cream completely ( the cream will not run away)
Bake at 180* 20 minutes to Cool in tins until it became warm, then remove and cool completely.
To prepare jelly according to instructions on package. Dissolve the powder with boiling water (250 ml) and thoroughly stir to dissolve.
In the cooled pastry over the filling, pour 1-2 tbsp of jelly.
Decorate with strawberries and slices of apricots. All fruit and berry decoration pour jelly from a spoon and put in refrigerator until fully cured.
You can optionally sprinkle with powdered sugar.
3. CAKE “CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES”
-130g of butter
-80g of sugar
-1 packet of vanilla sugar (gr)
-1/2 tsp.spoon baking powder
-130g butter cookies in chocolate glaze (I have a “jubilee”)
-100ml vegetable oil
-100g natural yoghurt
-2 tsp.spoon baking powder
cream with strawberries:
-100g of milk chocolate with yogurt filling (I have “blueberry yogurt”)
-500ml of 33% cream
-30g of gelatin
-6 table.spoons of boiled water at room temperature (for soaking gelatin)
-350g natural yoghurt
-100g dark chocolate
-80g of sugar
-3 the table.spoons of boiled water at room temperature (for soaking gelatin)
-100g dark chocolate
-100 g small strawberries
-rectangular ovenproof form him (preferably detachable)
fat for greasing the form
HOW TO COOK
Basis. Cookies put in a plastic bag and crush with rolling pin into crumbs. Mix softened butter, sifted flour with baking powder, vanilla sugar and sugar. Add the crushed biscuits and stir the mixture with your fingers until you get fine crumbs. Spread the batter into a greased form. Roll out the dough mini rolling pin, or tamp it tightly with your fingers. Leave the form with the dough aside…
The chocolate dough. Mix the oil, yogurt, eggs and sugar. Whisk the mixture with a whisk until smooth. Mix the sifted flour with baking powder and sifted cocoa. Pour the chocolate batter on top of the previously prepared foundations. Bake in a preheated t=180C oven for 20-25 minutes (ready — dry Lucina). The finished dough cool without removing from the mold.
The strawberry cream. Gelatin soak for 20 minutes in boiled water at room temperature. Chocolate finely chop with a knife. Strawberry crush and pour sugar. Whisk the cream in a lush lather. Gelatin will dissolve on low heat or in the microwave (to boil not to bring). Mix 2 tablespoons of cream with her and cooled to room temperature, the gelatin, then mix in whipped cream. Add the cream to the chopped chocolate, then gently stir the strawberries. Evenly spread the strawberry filling over the cooled cake. Remove the product in the fridge for 1 hour.
The chocolate cream. Gelatin soak for 20 minutes in boiled water at room temperature. Chocolate chop with a knife. Whisk yogurt with sugar. The gelatin will dissolve. Mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt with licentious and cooled to room temperature, the gelatin, and then admixed with the bulk. Chocolate melt in a water bath or in the microwave, not cooling, mix it to the yogurt. Put on top of strawberries with cream and chocolate mixture. Smooth out the cream and refrigerate for 5-8 hours.
Slide a sharp knife with a thin blade on the inner edge of the form and remove the cake (I cut the article into 2 parts, covered the surface of the cake with parchment paper, and turned the “top” down, and then really put on the “feet”). If you get ugly “bumpers” cupcake glow on Gaza spatula or a knife with a broad blade and slide it over bumps.
Cut the cake into equal squares.
Chop the chocolate with a knife and pour in a plastic bag. Tie on the package node and place them in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Cut corner of bag and apply the pattern on the surface of the cakes, place the strawberries.
Decorated wares store in the refrigerator until fully hardened chocolate.
4. STRAWBERRY PANNA COTTA
– egg yolks – 3 PCs.
– mascarpone – 520 g
– strawberry – 255 g
– sugar – 155 g
powder gelatin – 20 g
1. Gelatin pour into a small bowl, pour a couple of tablespoons of water, leave for 40 minutes to swell.
2. Proteins and divide the yolks and beat with a mixer.
3. Gradually add sugar, continue to beat with mixer.
4. The bowl with the beaten yolks transfer in a water bath and beat with a mixer.
5. Ready the yolks cream, cover with foil, let stand for a while.
6. Strawberries, remove the stems, put it in a blender, Porirua, add a couple teaspoons of sugar.
7. Mascarpone mash with a fork, mix the yolk with the cream and beat with a mixer.
8. Gelatin melt in a water bath, mix with pureromance strawberries.
9. Strawberry mass shift in a mixture with the mascarpone, stir well.
10. Prepare the masses pour into molds, refrigerate until firm.
11. Before serving, take the knife and carefully remove the Panna cotta from the mould, cover with a plate, quickly flip.
12. Ready dessert garnish with mint leaves and slices of strawberries.
5. STRAWBERRY MOUSSE
– strawberry – 455 g
– cream – 255 ml
gelatin is a tablespoon
— water to three tablespoons
— lemon juice
– mint leaves
strawberries for garnish
1. Berries, rinse, Pat dry, pour in a blender, purée.
2. Add lemon juice and sugar.
3. Powder gelatin fill with cold water, leave for half an hour to swell.
4. The container put the gelatin in a water bath, wait for the gelatin to dissolve, without letting it boil.
5. Gelatin pour in the strawberry puree, stir.
6. Cream, beat to a froth.
7. Add a few tablespoons of the strawberry puree with the gelatin.
8. Add half of the puree, stir, pour the remaining strawberry puree.
9. Mass pour into molds, pour on top of some mashed potatoes, stir.
10. Mousse refrigerate for a couple of hours.
11. When applying mousse garnish with mint leaves and strawberries.
6. APPLE PIE WITH STRAWBERRIES
– gelatin – 1,5 tablespoon
– strawberries – two glasses
– the grated rind and juice of lemon
– powdered sugar – ¾ Cup
– cherry liqueur – 0.5 cups
cream – 1.5 cups
– vanilla sugar – a couple of bags
– strawberries, quartered
– biscuit biscuit – 25 PCs.
– fresh mint leaves
1. Rinse the strawberries, remove the stem, mash through a sieve, slightly warm.
2. Gelatin soak in cold water, let it swell, press, dissolve in strawberry puree.
3. Enter the sugar, liqueur, lemon zest and juice.
4. Shape edge cover with parchment paper, top with half of the strawberry cream on top put sliced strawberries, pour the remaining cream.
5. The form set overnight in the refrigerator, allow the pie to harden.
6. From the form, remove the knob, remove the paper, overlaid Apple pie biscuit cookies, tie a ribbon, decorate with mint leaves and remaining strawberries.
7. CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES
– butter – 120 g
– flour – 220 g
– egg yolk
– cream – 720 ml
– gelatin – 20 g
– sugar – 155 g
— lemon zest – 12 PCs.
– strawberry – 520 g
1. In a food processor, combine salt, flour, chopped cubes of chilled butter.
2. Add the egg yolk.
3. The resulting dough is put on the bottom of the heat-resistant shape, oiled, flatten, squeeze with your fingers.
4. Shape dough, place in heated oven for ten minutes.
5. Sprinkle gelatin in a small bowl, add four tablespoons of water, leave for half an hour to the gelatin to swell.
6. Cream split in 2 parts, one of which is store in the refrigerator and add the sugar, stir, put on fire, bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover with lid.
7. The second part of whip cream, add the lemon zest.
8. Strawberry crush.
9. The bowl with the gelatin transfer in a water bath, dissolve the gelatin.
10. Gelatin trickle enter in the cream with sugar.
11. Gelatin connect with cream with whipped cream, add the strawberries.
12. Pour the filling into the form, decorate the cake with sliced strawberries, on the night of chill it in the fridge. In the recipe of a cake with strawberries, you can also include other berries.
8. STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE “CAPTIVATING TENDERNESS”.
-70gr butter cookies in chocolate glaze (I have a “jubilee”)
-70gr butter diced
-1/2 package of vanilla sugar (4gr)
-1/4 tsp.spoon baking powder
-800gr creamy cream cheese (I “Almette”)
-125ml 20% cream
-200gr of sugar
-40g potato starch
-1 packet of vanilla sugar (gr)
-2 bag of red jelly cake (I have a “Haas” stigr, one packet is designed for 250ml water)
-500ml of water
-100g of sugar
-split form d=25cm, height of wall=7.5 cm
-a small piece of butter (for greasing forms)
-cut a circle of baking paper on the diameter of the shape
HOW TO COOK
Basis. Cookies put in a plastic bag and crush with rolling pin into crumbs. Mix softened butter, sifted flour with baking powder, vanilla sugar and sugar. Add the crushed biscuits and stir the mixture with your fingers until you get fine crumbs. Bumpers releasable form grease with butter. The bottom line confectionery paper. Spread the batter into the form. Roll out the dough mini rolling pin, or tamp it tightly with your fingers. Remove the base in the fridge for 20 minutes.
The cheese mass. Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and whisk until homogeneous lush mass. Add the starch, cream and whisk again. Then add the cheese and knead the mass until smooth. Pour the curd on top of the previously prepared foundations. Preheat the oven to C. Bake cheesecake in preheated oven for about 1 hour 15 minutes (I baked for about 1.5 hours at t=160C; readiness is a top of the cheese needs to stop swaying). Turn the oven off and let cheesecake stand in it for about 30 minutes. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature without removing from the mold.
The decoration of strawberries. Strawberries wash, Pat dry and cut into thin slices. Put sliced berries in layers, tiles onto the cooled cheesecake. The contents of the two sachets jelly in dry form and mix it with the sugar and then add 500ml of cold water. The resulting mixture, stirring, bring to a boil, boil for 15 seconds. Ready jelly remove from heat, stir, cool slightly. Pour over the cake’s surface a few tablespoons of jelly and let it cool down. Spread remaining jelly into the resulting gaps between the sides of the form and cheesecake (my cheese moved away from the wall 1.5-2 mm), the remnants of the jelly coat the berries.
Put the cheesecake in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Free frozen dessert from the mold (slide a sharp knife with a thin blade on the inner edge of the form). Serve chilled.
9. PINEAPPLE SORBET WITH STRAWBERRIES
Pineapple – 1 piece (about 1.5 kg)
Strawberry – 10pcs + a few berries for decoration
Lemon – 1 piece (will only need the juice)
Sugar – 150g
Mint – 1 sprig
Whipping cream (33-35% thick.) – 50ml (1 serving)
Fresh berries for serving
HOW TO COOK
Pineapple cut polyole, cut peel (if desired, you can also remove the solid part of the core). Cut the pineapple in thin slices and place in a bowl.
To defer half of the strawberries (in the fridge), the rest of the wash strawberries, cut off the stems and tops, cut each berry into quarters. Put the pineapple and stir. The resulting mixture pour the sugar, add the lemon juice. Hands gently mix the fruit and leave it for 25-30 minutes at room temperature, the mixture a little sugar and gave the juice.
Using a blender to kill fruit (together with the separated juice) until it is a smooth puree. Pour into a container with a sealed lid. Remove in the freezer. Within the next 5-6 hours, must be periodically (approximately every half an hour) to get and vigorously to mix the sorbet with a fork, paying particular attention to the sides and bottom of the tank. When the mixture is quite dense, but it has not completely frozen, add the remaining strawberries, fairly finely chopped with a knife. Again is good to mix sorbet, convex side of the spoon to smooth the surface, cover tightly and leave to harden overnight (8-10 hours).
Before serving, let the sorbet “breathing”, extracting it from the freezer and opening the lid for 5-6 minutes. Serve with whipped cream, fresh berries and finely chopped mint leaves. All.
10. TOROTNO AND STRAWBERRY TERRINE
500 g of soft cheese
Juice and zest from ½ lemon
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
150 g natural yoghurt
100 g icing sugar
10 g of gelatin
50 ml of milk
300 g strawberries
25 ml dry white wine
Form for terrine or cupcake
HOW TO COOK
Soak gelatine in cold water.
To the cream cheese add the zest and juice ½ lemon, vanilla sugar, yogurt, 75g icing sugar and mix thoroughly.
Milk to boil, remove from heat. With gelatin squeeze the water and dissolve it in hot milk until dissolved. Enter gelatinous milk to the curd mass and mix thoroughly.
Strawberries: wash and let it drain. Primerno g strawberries will need for the filling, 100 g – for the sauce and 100 for registration.
In the form pour about half of the curd mixture, put half of the strawberries and pour the remaining mass. Put in the refrigerator for about 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.
Before serving, cook the sauce, whisking blender strawberries with 25 g of sugar and 25 ml of white wine. Sauce RUB through a strainer to remove seeds.
Terrine remove from the refrigerator, put in a couple of minutes in hot water, a knife blade, carefully cut around the edge, flip on a suitable dish and gently shake.
Terrine pour over sauce and garnish with strawberries and a little treat.